beck's blog

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Beatles Graphed Afghan

Alright, I couldn't let today go by without wishing Sir Paul McCartney a happy 64th birthday. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love the Beatles and when I was younger my friends and I would always throw birthday party sleep-overs for the Beatles whenever it was one of their birthdays.

Soooo, here's my tribute to the Fab Four on this day...(Images are clickable for enlargement).





For some weird reason the glare from the white in the blanket confused my camera and made it look bluish. It's really all black and white.

Well, anyway, Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting to Paul. A true romantic.

4 Comments:

  • Very cool! What are you using to chart your designs?

    By Blogger LadyLinoleum, at 4:27 PM  

  • michthom and ladylinoleum, I have posted the photo I used and the free website that you can convert photos to charts. I hope this works for you both if you are thinking of trying the Beatles chart.

    Oh!, ladylinoleum, I'm honored to have you visit the site! I love your blog and have been peeking in yours ever since I saw the crocheted scorpion, (I am a Scorpio). Your work is fabulous! :o)

    By Blogger Becky, at 10:26 AM  

  • I need this blanket in my life.. I need the pattern pleaseeeeeee

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:20 PM  

  • I pinned my pattern to my pinterest site here.
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/555209460293603502/

    By Blogger Becky, at 7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home